[Sugar-devel] Launch an activity from inside an activity (Dashboard)

Hrishi Patel hrishipatel99 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 1 04:47:12 EDT 2019

Thank you for the suggestion.
I am now using sugar3.activity.activity.launch_bundle instead of jarabe.
There are two other jarabe uses I am using in the activity, one is
jarabe.journal.misc (to get icon file name) and other
jarabe.model.bundleregistry (to get number of activities installed)

Also, I think I am watching some of the activities. I will be happy to
involve in other work of course. It's ok if you add me to SL people too.

Regards, Hrishi P.