[Sugar-devel] Introduction to community

Oluebube Oti oluebubeoti at gmail.com
Sun Jul 28 21:32:11 EDT 2019

Am a junior product designer and software developer mostly front-end, with five months of experience in UI/UX Design, I also help to implement the designs into an actuall product. Please how can I joint the community and contribute as a UI/UX designer or Web designer? Recently I cloned the www.sugarlabs.org repo, had some issues on windows. When I asked the community for help realized I need Linux OS to contribute. Please while I work on that is their any design project I can work on?