[Sugar-devel] Sugar Dashboard Meeting

Hrishi Patel hrishipatel99 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 6 09:45:03 EDT 2019

Thanks for the suggestions.
We can have a total of 8 icons (3 embryo icons, 2 teen icons, 2 adult
icons). These icons would display disk usage, the evolution of
embryo-teen-adult would depend on a number of journal activities. For
battery status on supported machines, we can use badges, so I think this is
the optimal solution right now because if we use badges for all the
dimensions it wouldn't quite match with the name "Tamagotchi" widget.
The teen icon is (
https://github.com/sugarlabs/sugar-artwork/blob/master/icons/scalable/device/male-4.svg).
The icons are not final, they are just to demonstrate how the widget works.

Regards, Hrishi P.