[Sugar-devel] Unable to start collaboration on Ubuntu 18.04 VM

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Fri Jul 5 15:38:05 EDT 2019

Interesting, thanks.  Perhaps this error was caused by inadequate
testing of 62cc314.  See also
https://github.com/sugarlabs/sugar-artwork/issues/109

You're welcome to work on it, otherwise as Aniket says, starting with
a clean repository workspace should help.

If "make clean" doesn't fix it, that's another bug to fix.

"git clean" and various options within may be considered.

--
James Cameron
http://quozl.netrek.org/