[Sugar-devel] Unable to start collaboration on Ubuntu 18.04 VM

Swarup N nswarup14 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 5 10:44:26 EDT 2019

Hello,

I was able to establish collaboration by creating two new VM's and
installing Sugar via the Live Build method.I used an already available .iso
Sugar file, however it is v0.112.
In order to upgrade to v0.114, I entered the */usr/src/* directory where
all the 5 sugar modules are present. In each of the module, I checked to
the master branch made pulled the latest changes, ran *./autogen.sh, make
and make install *in the same order, logged in as root. However in the
sugar-artwork directory, after taking the latest changes and running *make*,
I get the following error saying *'failed to create symbolic link
"../../cursor/sugar/cursors/default" : File already exists' *.

Request help.
Thanks