[Sugar-devel] Sugar Dashboard, Fedora 18 Test issues

Hrishi Patel hrishipatel99 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 5 04:20:07 EDT 2019

On a new VM I created yesterday, I didn't have the booting problem. I did
add  http://rpmdropbox.laptop.org/f18/ as a repository and I installed
Sugar (and its dependencies) from that repo. It seems that WebKit/2 is not
properly installed or I must've done something wrong. Shell.log only has
one error, that is about no WebKit2.

Thanks!