[Sugar-devel] Sugar Dashboard, Fedora 18 Test issues

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Fri Jul 5 04:03:29 EDT 2019

Interesting that you've tried to install from the repository using a
URL.

You must have missed adding the yum repository to /etc/yum.repos.d,
because had you done that the dependency resolution would have been
automatic.

You can see gwebsockets in the repository.

--
James Cameron
http://quozl.netrek.org/