[Sugar-devel] GSOC 2019 Aspirant

ROHIT RAJHANS f20170105 at pilani.bits-pilani.ac.in
Mon Jan 28 01:15:26 EST 2019

Hi all,

I am Rohit Rajhans, an undergraduate sophomore pursuing B.E.(Hons) in
Computer Science from Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani,
India. I have tried and tested MusicBlocks and find it really interesting.
I found the idea of "*Performance in Musicblocks*" exciting and critical
and I would love to contribute.

I am proficient in JavaScript. I have also worked with Reach framework. One
of my recent projects was to automate the process of providing car insurance
<https://github.com/MananSoni42/Bengalathon>. It was a web application that
could predict whether a customer should be given car insurance or not based
on certain factors. I have also worked in development of websites for my
college festivals.
Other than JavaScript, I am familiar with C/C++, Java and HTML/CSS.

Could you suggest some beginner issues to familiarise myself with the code?

Sincerely,
Rohit Rajhans
Github <https://github.com/rohitrajhans>