[Sugar-devel] Suggestion on moving from IRC to Gitter

Rahul Bothra rrbothra at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 14:59:09 EST 2019

On Mon, Jan 21, 2019, 11:12 PM Rahul Bothra <rrbothra at gmail.com wrote:
> My idea was to see how many people are willing
> to move to Gitter, and if it be helpful for new contributors.
> I've observed this to the only criteria in my recent (radical)
> decisions and they've mostly been poorly thought out,
> for us as an organisation

Rephrasing and fixing grammar,

My intention was to see how many people are want to move from IRC, and if
it will turn out easier for new contributors.
I realised that I've been taking many such readical steps to introduce
easiness for new contributors, and that they've mostly been poorly thought
out, for us as an organisation.

Thanks