[Sugar-devel] [Announcement] Sugarizer v1.1 is available for your device
lionel.laske at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 03:52:20 EST 2019
I'm proud to announce the version 1.1 of Sugarizer, a taste of Sugar for
New in this winter Sugarizer version:
- MacOS: Sugarizer is now available as a native MacOS application. You
could download the DMG package here .
- Linux: Sugarizer is now available as a Linux application. It could be
installed on any distribution using a deb or AppImage package downloadable
here  or installed from the snapcraft app store here .
- Journal improvements:
- Add a sort palette: sort by creation date, modified date or item
- Device to Journal integration: copy directly image/content from
your device to the journal or download journal content on your device
- Action to multiple items: remove or copy multiple items at the same
- Full help tutorial: step by step tutorial from the initial screen,
description of each activity in list view.
- Ebook Reader activity: An epub reader into Sugarizer, access to a full
library of classical books for children directly from your device.
- Exerciser activity: Never been so easy to create your set of questions
(MCQ, Cloze Text, ...) and share it with your friends.
- Sprint Math activity: Challenge yourself on mental arithmetic or play
with other users through the network.
- Full offline version of Scratch: handle backgrounds, sounds and
costumes from into Scratch source code without an Internet connection.
- Better custom color integration: more activities (Speak, TamTam, Video
Viewer, …) now take into account the buddy color. Your colors are your flag!
- Better presence integration: more activities (Last One Loses, Maze, …)
now could be shared on the network.
- Better Journal integration: more activities (Blockrain, Stopwatch,
Speak, QRCode, …) now save their state into Journal.
- Improved stability: more than 20 fix on Sugarizer and activities.
A short animation of these features is visible here:
Three new schools will deploy Sugarizer in the begining of this year, why
not your school?
Sugarizer 1.1 is available on your browser  but also for your Android,
iOS, Linux, MacOS or Windows device. Download it from : Google Play ,
Amazon Store , Apple Store , F-droid , snapcraft  and if you
don't like stores, you could also install it by yourself using instructions
on the Sugarizer website .
On Android, Sugarizer could also replace your launcher with Sugarizer OS
And if you want to deploy Sugarizer Server for your school, follow
instructions here .
P.S.: Special thanks for their contribution on this version to Mankirat
Singh (Exerciser and SprintMath activity), Paulo Francisco Slomp
(Portuguese localization) and to all GCI students for their contributions,
specifically FreddieN, AndreaGon and EmilyOng.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Sugar-devel