[Sugar-devel] Sync between GitHub and ASLO

Jatin Dhankhar dhankhar.jatin at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 02:47:54 EST 2019

I agree with James, a lot of work is pending and lot needs to be done.

However aslo-v3 does support syncing activity when a release is  *explicitly
*published by the developer.
Is this something similar to what you are looking for?
Here is a demo of the same https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNount59G0Y.

We can try to pull info on each release but there is no event for Tags yet.
There are tags for push events and pull requests as well.
 https://developer.github.com/v3/activity/events/types/.

Let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

Thanks,
Jatin Dhankhar