[Sugar-devel] GSOC 2019 Student

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Fri Jan 18 00:54:24 EST 2019

Welcome,

As chair of the board; Sugar Labs has decided to apply for Google
Summer fo Code 2019, and once our application has been submitted we
will wait in hope for Google to select us.

As for myself;

You can get started however you like.  Don't wait for us to explain,
and don't expect us to set specific tasks to get started with.  If
someone does that to you, check that others think the task should be
done.

https://github.com/sugarlabs/GSoC has some ideas for projects we are
working to define better.  You are welcome to review and offer comments.

On Thu, Jan 17, 2019 at 05:39:46PM +0530, Shiv Pratap Singh wrote:
> Hi all,
>     I am undergraduate student in computer science.I find myself good with
> skills required to contribute in the projects in your organization.
>     I will be applying as GSOC student for the organization by developing
> features.
>     How can I get started ? Just to confirm if this organization is going to
> participate in upcoming GSOC.Please let me know where can I find all details to
> get started.
> Thank You!

James Cameron
http://quozl.netrek.org/