[Sugar-devel] [SoaS] Sugar on Fedora looking forward

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Wed Jan 9 02:50:52 EST 2019

Thanks Samson.

We don't have any RPMs of the Python 3 branches or pull requests.

You would need to run Fedora, remove Sugar packages from the system,
and then install Sugar from each component source using the autogen,
configure, make, make install sequence.

Best to do this in a virtual machine, with snapshots, because it can
easily make a system not restartable and getting out of that condition
can be way more complicated than getting into it.

James Cameron
http://quozl.netrek.org/