[Sugar-devel] Porting task, Sorry for mailing you so many times

Abhay Malik eshanmalik150216 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 31 11:47:57 EST 2019

Hey,

I’m sorry for mailing you so many times. I’m doing this cause when I send the mail the format is messed up.
how are you?, hope this a good time to talk? so basically, I am doing the porting to python 3 task, i got everything   running but i'm stuck at this step which is to test the activity on the virtual machine, then edit the sources over SSH using your IDE ,test the modified activity on the virtual machine, and commit the changes, etc, as per the usual GitHub workflow, so how do i do this.

Thanks,
Abhay