[Sugar-devel] Introduction

Walter Bender walter.bender at gmail.com
Tue Dec 24 07:55:48 EST 2019

On Tue, Dec 24, 2019 at 1:57 AM Aditi Singh <aditisingh2362 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hello,
> My name is Aditi Singh and I'm a student of IIIT Gwalior. I loved the
> thought behind SugarLabs and would love to contribute to the cause.
> However, I'm quite new to this world and finding it difficult to understand
> the communication channels and it would also be great if someone could just
> guide me with some suggestions.

We generally communicate on this list and in our IRC channel. (See [1] for
details on how to join the IRC channel.)

Regarding getting started, there is a guide here [2].

regards.

-walter

[1] https://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Google_Code_In_2019#Getting_set_up_on_IRC
[2] https://github.com/sugarlabs/sugar-docs