[Sugar-devel] [HELP] cuidarme-activity not working

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Thu Dec 19 14:41:14 EST 2019

You should test Sugar activities inside Sugar.  While we accept
patches to make them run outside Sugar, it isn't a fault if they do
not do so.

Proceed further by diagnosing why the function returned None, with
reference to the GTK source code and interactive testing.

On Fri, Dec 20, 2019 at 12:55:39AM +0530, Naman Nimmo wrote:
> Hello!
> I tried to start cuidarme-activity in sugar desktop but it gives a traceback
> (in the attached file). Any pointers on how to proceed further?
>
> Thanks in advance.
> -Naman

James Cameron
http://quozl.netrek.org/