[Sugar-devel] sugar-toolkit-gtk3 installation

Ananya Appan ananya.appan at gmail.com
Thu Dec 19 07:58:57 EST 2019

Thank you so much! I am still facing problems though.

I tried it on python2, and I got the same error. I tried installing the
sugar desktop by installing the sucrose package using "sudo apt install
sucrose" . However, on logging out and trying to login after selecting the
sugar desktop, I am unable to login. The login screen is continuously
prompted to me without displaying any error message. Sugar3 has been
installed in the directory /usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/ . I'm not sure
why I'm unable to import the module.

Thanks and Regards
Ananya Appan