[Sugar-devel] Regarding Stand at FOSDEM [1-2 February]

Vipul Gupta vipulgupta2048 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 17 14:27:15 EST 2019

Thanks Devin, for the vote of confidence. I will get started right on that.
I think planning is needed and as we enter this new decade. It would surely
help out a lot.

Some Updates regarding FOSDEM,
I have forwarded emails containing information about stands received from
FOSDEM to @Alex Perez <aperez at alexperez.com> and @Samson Goddy
<samsongoddy at gmail.com> as they are both confirmed to go. We also have
tentatively @Peace Ojemeh <perriefidelis at gmail.com>. I am not sure if I can
make it as I am still looking for a way to reach there. Maybe next year.
Folks for updated information, you can also check this
https://fosdem.org/2020/stands/. Currently, our stand location has been
updated. So, check that out as well. Let me know how I can help more. I
would have forwarded the message from FOSDEM to the list, but its really
long so didn't.

Thanks! Looking forward to helping out!

--
Best,