[Sugar-devel] Doubt about sugarizer

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Wed Dec 4 18:35:11 EST 2019

Hello Sahil, thanks for asking.

It means the maintainer's git repository, from which releases are
made, is under an individual GitHub account rather than an
organisation GitHub account.

This is normal, and is also the case for several Sugar activities and
dependencies.

Sugar Labs organisation account on GitHub will often have a clone of
the individual repository.

For you as a developer wanting to contribute, it means that you should
clone the maintainer's repository and create pull requests against it.

https://github.com/llaske/sugarizer is the individual repository.

https://github.com/sugarlabs/sugarizer is the organisation repository.

I've pushed to the organisation repository just now.

On Wed, Dec 04, 2019 at 06:06:44PM +0530, Sahil Kalamkar wrote:
> Hello,
> I am a beginner and am exploring how to contribute to sugarlab. Today i came
> across a detail in the beginner's guide which confused me. It said that
> sugarizer repository is not under Sugar labs. What does that mean exactly.
>
> Thankyou.

James Cameron
http://quozl.netrek.org/