[Sugar-devel] My GSoC Proposal: Let's Vue-tify.

Sahil Jha sjha200000 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 07:20:31 EDT 2019

Hi Sumit, Thanks for reviewing my proposal.

Firstly I would like to mention that, I picked this Idea from the open
issues in Sugarizer [1],

yes, I am absolutely serious about this Idea and I will surely try to make
PRs in next upcoming days,

I also have updated my proposal and have mentioned a few more advantages.

[1] - https://github.com/llaske/sugarizer/issues/257