[Sugar-devel] _GSoC_Proposal for "New_Sugar_Activity"

jooyoung kim 2000jooyoung at gmail.com
Mon Apr 8 20:11:13 EDT 2019

Thanks for this beautiful feed back.
And I also would like to know what you’ve thought while reading this
proposal.
Even if the one who answer me is Mr. Walter, it will be always great to
have some more feedbacks to improve my project proposal.

Have a “Sugarful” day,

Jooyoung
Kim

2019년 4월 9일 (화) 오전 2:05, Walter Bender <walter.bender at gmail.com>님이 작성: