[Sugar-devel] GSOC Proposal

Devin Ulibarri devin at ulibarri.website
Mon Apr 8 12:35:32 EDT 2019

Hi,
(Apologies, I sketched this out weeks ago but just now have the chance
to send...)
I do not have any quick improvement ideas, but one of the goals
discussed has been to make a kind of "meta widget" where the user can
more seamlessly move between different aspects of pitch and time (using
their respective widgets).
Please see attached docs for my analysis of user workflow and some of
my brainstorming.
Happy to discuss. If you are in IRC today, my nickname is pikurasa
Also, if anyone else familiar with Music Blocks has some input I am
"all ears" right now.
Best,
Devin