[Sugar-devel] [Sugar- devel] My GSoC proposal for create new set of activities for Sugar

Tony Anderson tony_anderson at usa.net
Sun Apr 7 19:58:44 EDT 2019

If you can do one of these two well enough to become part of the Sugar
Activities Library in the GSOC period, it will be a notable achievement.
Most of our GSOC projects fail to be finished and so the effort is lost
as the participants return to school. As a professional programmer, I
used to estimate the time required and then double it. I found most
often that estimate was optimistic!

Tony