[Sugar-devel] [GSOC] Proposals for Create new set of activities

Walter Bender walter.bender at gmail.com
Sun Apr 7 11:41:10 EDT 2019

I did make (needs to be updated) xo bundling of Music Blocks in a Browse
activity wrapper. The problem was, it would not run the synth on older
machines. (It works in my F29 environment.) If you can confirm that MB
works in Browse in your environment, I'll be inspired to update the bundle.

regards.

-walter

Walter Bender
Sugar Labs