[Sugar-devel] Regarding GSoC 2019

Roohan rizvi.beta at gmail.com
Mon Apr 1 20:30:26 EDT 2019

Hello mentor/mentors,

I have been able to tackle myself most of the problems I have encountered
till now, and I am brainstorming ideas for Sugarizer and writing the
proposal at the same time.

I would love a little clarification on the following:

1. I know that the "target age group" for Sugar/Sugarizer is around 6- 12
years of age.But, do I need to follow any  '*specific curriculum*'  while
designing the activities? If so, I would like to know about the same.

2. I am only using sugar-devel mailing list as a means of communication
with the mentors and I am able to get my doubts cleared pretty much.*Is it
compulsory to be present in both : the mailing list & IRC ? I asked because
there is blank in the proposal template asking for IRC nickname.*

3. Once I submit the proposal, will I be able to modify it later if I
wanted to?

Thanking you

Roohan