[Sugar-devel] suggestions regarding idea and further guidance

paul hunter choudhary.vivek98 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 1 15:16:02 EDT 2019

hi,

I have a following idea which i discussed with Mr. Walter, with his
recommendation I post it here kindly pose your opinions.

*Ideology*: Introducing young students to the problem solving experience
visually though interactive simulations and games.

*Methodology*: The workflow of this application can be distributed in the
following manner:

   1. Initially the plan is to introduce student to the basic concepts of
   programmatic expressions through interactive games, an example of this can
   be found in the doodle released by Google at their 50th Anniversary
   <https://www.google.com/doodles/celebrating-50-years-of-kids-coding>.
   2. The only difference is the ability to carry out the process, we could
   use hand expressions for kids.
   3. Gradually the problem statements can be increased as per the
   education level of the child.

*Outcome*: Children will be more aware and mindful while solving their day
to day problems in a better way.

Though I believe that this task may be challenging to carry out, but with
the guidance of appropriate mentors and with full devotion I believe we can
carry this out.

Looking forward for your intuitive suggestions and further guidance.

Regards

Vivek