[Sugar-devel] Call for Design meeting

Ojemeh Peace Ozioma fidelis.peaceojemeh at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 17:37:10 EDT 2018

Hello,

Sorry for the delay, the meeting is actually aimed at the restructure of
the design team.

I’m trying to see how I fit the meeting to suit everyone’s time zone. I
want to move the time to 12:00PM UTC , 7:00AM CT, 8:00AM EST, 5:00AM PT,
10:00PM Australian time.

Is everyone okay with it?

Regards,
Perrie.