[Sugar-devel] Development Team Meeting, 4th September 10PM UTC

Rishabh Thaney rishabhthaney at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 08:54:01 EDT 2018

Thanks James. Even I would like to share my insights as I won't be able to
attend the meeting.

> - what we have been working on,

Testing the Sugar image for RPi to find bugs and improvements that can be
added as GCI tasks.
Also checking if optimizing the Sugarizer image can be added as a task or
if any additional documentation is required.

> - ideas for GCI tasks, should Sugar Labs be accepted.

I also second the motion that Sugar Labs should be accepted in GCI and I
completely agree with the points proposed by Vipul and Rahul.