[Sugar-devel] Deployment of ASLOv3

Vipul Gupta vipulgupta2048 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 1 15:38:30 EDT 2018

Hello folks,

Jatin and I had a discussion on finishing up the long-awaited, constantly
developing and quite an important issue. That is the deployment of ASLOv3.
The source code has already been written and present [1] by Jatin in GSoC
2017, there were little problems that were holding back its deployment that
I took charge of solving most of them in GSoC 2018. We came to the
conclusion of working as we go along to get the activities online on the
new server.

We would like the community to put forward their views on the same. Also,
guide us on how to go on about it. Looking forward to getting this done as
quickly as we can. The mentors of our projects can put forward their
helpful insights as they know about the project(s) better.

Cordially,
Vipul Gupta
Mixster <https://mixstersite.wordpress.com/> | Github
<https://github.com/vipulgupta2048>