[Sugar-devel] [SoaS] Bug: Network control panel fails to open

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Wed Oct 24 14:55:16 EDT 2018

On Wed, Oct 24, 2018 at 03:35:06PM +0100, Peter Robinson wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 24, 2018 at 3:11 PM Frederick Grose <fgrose at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > There is a glitch observed in SoaS 29.
> > https://bugs.sugarlabs.org/ticket/4990
>
> Seems it might use NetworkManager-glib and that appears to have been
> retired and we didn't have an explicitly dependency on it. I'm not
> 100% sure that is the case but we might need to change how we use
> NetworkManager or adjust for a new API?

Was fixed in April, and should be in 0.113 and later.

https://github.com/sugarlabs/sugar/commit/04c63f6dd2b6f10a80376a43c735822f5283bda7#diff-c4737854e76eeaf45b972eaf050e4b7b

Was detected by the automatically discovered and explicit dependency in Debian.

https://bugs.debian.org/857230

--
James Cameron
http://quozl.netrek.org/