[Sugar-devel] Add word list to Sin Dientes activity

Alejandro Calderón alejokalderon at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 15:31:16 EST 2018

Hi James and thank you for your response,

I try to create my own nivel8.palabra and I cannot import ir, when I click
on "import" to upload a personalized category it don't do anything, also I
tried to copy a existing category and rename as nivel8.category to check if
my sintaxis was wrong but neither import.

I'm using the sin dientes 3 versión.

Thank you in advance!

Regards.