[Sugar-devel] Seeking Guidance to start contributing to Sugar Labs

Swarup N nswarup14 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 12:37:33 EDT 2018

Hello,

My name is Swarup N and I'm a pre-final year student from Birla
Institute of Technology and Science, pursuing B.E (Hons) in Computer
Science. I code regularly and like try out new projects, building
widgets and games that help in automation.

I mostly work in python and I'm well versed with C and Java alongside.
I have worked on several python modules including PyQt4, sklearn and
so on. I am also a huge data science enthusiast. I have begun to
pickup other relevant skills and frameworks and right now am trying my
hands on Django and other publicly available API's.

I believe in the concept of open source and am very much interested in
contributing to it and helping the open source community. I find the
projects available at Sugar Labs deeply impactful and relevant and
thus would like to start contributing right away.

Kindly guide me as to where can I start contributing, to work with the
community on the project.

Thanks.

Github link: https://github.com/nswarup14