[Sugar-devel] Development Team Meeting, 29th May 11AM UTC

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Tue May 29 07:36:15 EDT 2018

On Tue, May 29, 2018 at 06:29:07AM +1000, James Cameron wrote:
> Developers are invited to attend the next team meeting, on;
>
> - Tuesday 29th May at 7am US/Eastern,
> - Tuesday 29th May at 11am UTC,
> - Tuesday 29th May at 4:30pm IST,
> - Tuesday 29th May at 9pm Australia/Sydney,

Attending were James, Rahul, Vipul, and Walter.

> Agenda to include
>
> - what we have been working on,

James worked on porting Record to GTK+ 3.

Rahul worked on porting Sugar Datastore to Python 3.

Vipul worked on activity metadata.

Walter worked on converting Music Blocks to use pie menus.

We also talked about fullscreen mode, activity metadata documentation,
how max_participants is optional and can be coded instead, how the
datastore is accessed over D-Bus.

We also noted a commit to datastore-fuse by Sascha recently.
Thanks!

http://meeting.sugarlabs.org/sugar-meeting/2018-05-29#i_2928645

--
James Cameron