[Sugar-devel] Response in Re: you needed Assistance

Pratul Kumar pratulkumar1997 at gmail.com
Fri May 18 09:02:19 EDT 2018

Hello James,
Hope you are doing well.

> No, not really.  Members of Sugar Labs have never been _required_ to keep
their contributions in one place.  You would have to ask each member.

I looked at your mail several times and analyzed that there is a threat
that many of our valuable Sugarlabs projects are not part of Sugarlabs
Github organization and
They are forked from the developer's profile to the Sugarlabs organization
like:

*1*>>>>>https://github.com/sugarlabs/sugarizer

*2*>>>>>https://github.com/llaske/sugarizer

And there might be several other situations too and there might be some
which don't be even forked.

So the problem arises that In link_1 Issues are not listed and in link_2
issues are listed but it is not a part of Sugarlabs GitHub organization,
Currently, my API call is such that in Github Sugarlabs organization, I am
looking for all the open issues which are labeled with some specific labels.

So What solution I seek to this problem is that if Sugarlabs community
members can share links to those Github Repo which are not part of current
Github organization, so that I can add search issues API call from those
repositories too.
For this method, I would share a google doc where the community members can
share the link to there GitHub repository.

Or another method is that if we add those repo to Github organization and
further work is done in the GitHub organization repositories.

If there is any other possible solution to it, then kindly let know
regarding it.

Thanks,
Pratul Kumar

--