[Sugar-devel] GSoC Project Discussion Meet, 15th May

Rahul Bothra f2016015 at pilani.bits-pilani.ac.in
Tue May 15 13:32:49 EDT 2018

> Everyone is invited to attend the meeting for discussion on my GSoC project
> "Implement cross version Python Support for Sugar", on irc #sugar-meeting,
> on;

>  - 15th May, 09:00 AM US/Eastern,

>  - 15th May, 11:00 PM in Australia/Sydney,

>  - 15th May, 10:00 PM JST,

>  - 15th May, 06:30 PM IST

Attendees were Walter, Utkarsh and Rahul

Highlights of the discussion were:

1, Past Week:
 - Rahul had been studying for his exams for the past week

2. Coming Week:

 - Rahul will follow this tentative plan:
https://gist.github.com/Pro-Panda/201d02a8f60882f251ee89e6641da9b3 for
the coming week

 - Rahul will also contact upstream(s) of Telepathy to ask their plans
of a Python 3.x Telepathy version

 - Walter will ask Tincho about the same

 - Utkarsh suggested to log all the progress in the blog on a weekly basis

Logs of the meeting:

Blog Post: http://www.pro-panda.tech/2018/05/15/GSoC-Coding-Begins.html

Please share your suggestions and opinions.

Rahul Bothra (Pro-Panda)
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.sugarlabs.org/archive/sugar-devel/attachments/20180515/20109779/attachment.html>

More information about the Sugar-devel mailing list