[Sugar-devel] Response in Re: you needed Assistance

Pratul Kumar pratulkumar1997 at gmail.com
Mon May 14 02:03:56 EDT 2018

Hello Vipul,
Hope you are doing well.

Thanks, Vipul for your initiative for help, yesterday I figured out the
methodology for my problem.
I used GitHub API instead using any NPM module or library. I read your mail
after I had sorted out the problem.
Once again I would like to thank you for the same.

Regards,
Pratul Kumar

--
*​Pratul Kumar | S**ophomore LNMIIT** | +91-8107525493*

*GCI Mentor* SugarLabs*, Mentor* & Beta Tester at *Coursera*,
* HKUST University**Stanford* Scholar Internship,* Mozilla* Club Captain
LNMIIT, *Head of Developers* Group *HackerEarth*
  [image: LinkedIn]  <https://www.linkedin.com/in/pratul1997/> [image:
Github]  <https://github.com/Pratul1997>