[Sugar-devel] GSoC Project: Migration of Activities wiki-pages to GitHub

Thomas Gilliard satellitgo at gmail.com
Sat May 5 21:48:54 EDT 2018

Tony there are these older listings I did that show info on many activities

*A Master list of Activities and testing in various versions of Sugar
are listed:*

https://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Testing/Reports/Activity_Matrix_(A_to_I)

https://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Testing/Reports/Activity_Matrix_(J_to_Z)

http://download.sugarlabs.org/activities/
   numerical list of activities by #

These have been hidden by changes in the wiki.

Activities announced on the sugar-devel at lists.sugarlabs.org. Updated
to:-- 06 Feb 2012

Tom Gilliard
satellit