[Sugar-devel] Review Request of GSoC Proposal: Making a Beginner Guide

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Mon Mar 26 17:46:00 EDT 2018

Good question, Tony.  It is for developers.  Self-serving.

I don't agree with the project at all.  I think it is make-work.  It
doesn't help the children that Sugar is focused on.

None of the mentors have made ongoing or material contributions to our
existing developer documentation.  Very few of them have made
contributions to Sugar or Sugarizer.

Still, I'd be happy to see it succeed, but the risks I've mentioned
before are significant, and such ambitious plans require good
evidence.

The proposal is well formatted and clear.  It's just the project
itself which seems improbable.

James Cameron
http://quozl.netrek.org/