[Sugar-devel] Introduction and review request of GSoC Proposal:

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Tue Mar 20 19:02:20 EDT 2018

On IRC #sugar Vipul Gupta asked;

<vipulgupta2048> Hey, in the Activity task of migration. We need to
migrate content from activities page to their Githubs or their git
pages.

<vipulgupta2048> ?

<vipulgupta2048> Please clarify which one is it. Some pages don't have
the links of their repository

<vipulgupta2048> The organisations is not uniform. I have included
this in my proposal too.

<Quozl_> vipulgupta2048: need to write a program that will migrate
content from wiki.sugarlabs.org activities page to respective GitHub
repository README.md files, yet without duplicating what is there, and
without duplicating user documentation in the help-activity, see
recent posts to sugar-devel@ discussing the issue.

<Quozl_> vipulgupta2048: did you get the above?  if not, i'll have to
write a mail.

My recent post is quoted below and can be found in the mailing list
archives.

--
James Cameron
http://quozl.netrek.org/