[Sugar-devel] Involving InGSoC 2018

Michaël Ohayon mohayon75 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 07:18:11 EST 2018

> Yes, I have few questionsn
> Is this work suppose to use within Sugarlabs or other education institutes or communities provision there own infrastructure and setup their own Sugarizer in the cloud?

We are mostly targeting schools with this project.

> Do we have a SaaS model as well? I mean creating tenants and let multiple communities on same Sugarlabs cloud where they can have their own customization (custom activities, branding, etc)?
> Do we have a requirement on monitoring?

No, for the moment allowing a community to deploy their own infrastructure is the asked feature.

> How frequently we release Sugarizer?

The time between updates may vary, you can ask Lionel Laské if he has more informations.

> I am familiar with Ansible and I would like to give try using Terraform and other options.

Great !

> Is there any documentation of current architecture?

You may try to deploy Sugarizer using the readme of the Sugarizer Server repo : https://github.com/llaske/sugarizer-server <https://github.com/llaske/sugarizer-server>
You will be able to deploy using manual commands or docker-compose.

Cheers,
Michaël