[Sugar-devel] Development Team Meeting, 12th June 11AM UTC

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Tue Jun 12 19:19:02 EDT 2018

On Tue, Jun 12, 2018 at 09:52:42AM +1000, James Cameron wrote:
> Developers are invited to attend the next team meeting, on;
>
> - Tuesday 12th June at 7am US/Eastern,
> - Tuesday 12th June at 11am UTC,
> - Tuesday 12th June at 4:30pm IST,
> - Tuesday 12th June at 9pm Australia/Sydney,

Attendees were James, Rahul, and Walter.

> Agenda to include
>
> - what we have been working on,

James worked on the Record activity.

Rahul worked on porting activities to Python 3, and debian packaging
of the Sugar Artwork package with Python 3 changes.

Walter worked on the Music Blocks pie menus, and found the
repositories for Amazonas and Mexico Turtle.

> - release planning, version numbering,

Plan for the moment is to release 0.114 on or around 6th October, with
a 0.113 a month before.  It may be our first Python 3 release.  There
are not many other changes to Sugar in the past year.

We also talked about re-using the new Record code in Turtle Art.

http://meeting.sugarlabs.org/sugar-meeting/2018-06-12#i_2931639

--
James Cameron
http://quozl.netrek.org/