[Sugar-devel] Fwd: Sugarizer Rpi Image

Aman Sharma amanharitsh123 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 07:21:08 EDT 2018

Hi Bastien,

Yes the sugarizer-school-box repo is a fork of
https://github.com/drtyhlpr/rpi23-gen-image initially . But in order to
solve this issue
https://github.com/amanharitsh123/sugarizer-school-box/issues/2 and to
change licensing to APACHEV2 ,I removed all the content of that previously
forked repo and made a custom script to clone that repo everytime we
initiate the building process.

So now run.sh script clones the gen script , attach custom scripts and
initiate build.
Hope this answers your query. Feel free to ask if you still have any doubt.

Regards
Aman Sharma