[Sugar-devel] Primero App testing on Amazon Kindle and Android devices

IQRA MUHAMMAD iqra.muhammad15 at ce.ceme.edu.pk
Sat Jul 21 14:35:41 EDT 2018

Hi Sugar Labs Friends!

We are ready to test our Primero1° app on Amazon Kindle and Android
devices. Hence, I am inviting people who use either an Android or Kindle
device to test the app and point out any issues they come across. I tested
the Android version on my Android HTC phone and Samsung Tab 3. We want to
know about any issues on other Android and Amazon Kindle platforms.
Following are the download links and instructions for testing the app.

Instructions for Android app download and install:

1. Go to Settings on your phone and switch to the “general” tab, if needed.

2. Tap on the “Security” option.

3. Tick the checkbox next to the “Unknown Sources” option.

4. Confirm the warning message by tapping on “OK”.

5. Then open this link on your device:  https://dply.me/w43ad7

6. Install deploygate app and then after deploygate is installed, it will
let you download and install Primero1° on your device.

Android APK Download and install link(using deploygate android app) :
https://dply.me/w43ad7

Google Drive Android Apk Link(If deploygate link doesn't work):

https://drive.google.com/file/d/17oZgKiIWOPXCffSez6Jh3b0e3zM63iFq/view?usp=sharing

Web App URL: http://iqragsoc.com/iqragsoc.com/primero/

Amazon Link for install and download:

To test on a Kindle, you must have an invitation, so I need email addresses
of people who have Kindle devices, so that I can send them an invitation
link for app testing on Kindle tablets. People with Kindle devices can
contact me on either of these email address:

iqra1804 at gmail.com

iqra.muhammad15 at ce.ceme.edu.pk

Steps for Amazon kindle testers:

https://developer.amazon.com/docs/app-testing/live-app-testing-getting-started.html#steps-for-app-testers

Regards,

Iqra Muhammad,

Sugar Labs 2018 Google Summer of Code Intern

Mentors: Caryl Bigenho, Perrie Fidelis, and Samson Goddy