[Sugar-devel] Temporarily removed tony37 from GitHub organisation sugarlabs

Tony Anderson tony at olenepal.org
Fri Jul 13 01:34:18 EDT 2018

Hi, James

I went wrong! I was deleting obsolete repositories in my account. I did
not realize that the list included Sugarlabs repositories, assuming that
I was working only in my own. My sincerest apology and I hope that
developers have a clone of these repositories. I believe that I should
not be enabled on the Sugarlabs github repository. My only need to
access the site is to download.