[Sugar-devel] Development Team Meeting, 16th January 10PM UTC

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Tue Jan 16 17:59:17 EST 2018

On Tue, Jan 16, 2018 at 09:58:37AM +1100, James Cameron wrote:
> Developers are invited to attend the next team meeting, on Tuesday
> 16th January, at 5PM US/Eastern (10PM UTC).

Present were Thomas, James, Cristian, Emily, and Euan.  Walter was
coding.

> Agenda to include
>
> - what we have been working on,

New sugargame fixed delay in startup, new ticking in Clock, a
MusicBlocks planet project moderation portal,

> - progress of GCI 2017.

Last day today.  Productive and enriching.

We'll need volunteers to take on activity maintainer role temporarily
for activities that have had patches contributed, so that we can avoid
losing the valuable work of the contestant contributors.

> #sugar-meeting irc.freenode.net
>
> Visitors also welcome.

We had two visitors; Ken and Thomas.

--