[Sugar-devel] critical vs pinned repositories, was New pull request reviewers; Rahul and Yash

Walter Bender walter.bender at gmail.com
Tue Feb 27 21:29:54 EST 2018

One simple thing we might do is do something with the naming scheme of the
activities themselves.

turtle-art-fructose

bounce-honey

so a search for fructose would bring up all of the fructose activities.

We could also do this with "topics", but it would be a github-specific
solution.

As far as something a bit more comprehensive, and definitely github
specific, is something along the lines of
https://publiclab.github.io/community-toolbox/. The good news is that there
is a FOSS project with an active developer community behind this. But we'd
need to put resources into it.

-walter

Walter Bender
Sugar Labs