[Sugar-devel] GSoC 2018 | Sugarizer School Box | Rishabh Nambiar | (Rishabh Nambiar)

Rishabh Nambiar rishabhn at protonmail.com
Fri Feb 23 04:09:13 EST 2018

Hi Michaël,
                       1) Yes okay, that seems like the correct way to proceed. We must try to incorporate the browser window.

                       2) Great! We can only use the Pi 3 though because it's the only one that has Ethernet AND WiFi capabilities.

                       3) Great, I will plan to use a bash script w/ Docker. I've used only used Ansible out of the three tools you mentioned, so I'll read up about where Terraform and Packer will fit in.
                       Adam Holt (holt at laptop.org) mentioned that I should look at this repository (https://github.com/iiab/iiab/tree/master/roles/sugarizer) as a reference so this will be of great help as a lot of similar work has already been done here.

                        4) Thank you, I will start working on the proposal and I will communicate with the community about the impact of the project.

Thank you so much for your time, Michaël!

Regards,
Rishabh Nambiar.