[Sugar-devel] GSoC Project Contribution

Pratul Kumar pratulkumar1997 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 14 10:52:32 EST 2018

Hi James,

.>  - use your other students _during_ the project rather than _after_, so that
the content can be reviewed and refined by beginners,

I also think getting feedback from newcomer from starting will be more
beneficial.

>  So it will be helpful to Sugar Labs if your content can be maintained by
others.

So for it, I think we can utilize Github pages and Cname them to our link.
So other collaborators can also use and change them from Github according
to their requirements and needs.
Therefore others can also maintain it.

Yes, I will try to use only those Tools and Frameworks which are Open
Source and are extremely easy to deploy.

Regards,
Pratul Kumar

--
*​Pratul Kumar | S**ophomore LNMIIT** | +91-8107525493*

*GCI Mentor* SugarLabs*, Mentor* & Beta Tester at *Coursera*,
* HKUST University**Stanford* Scholar Internship,* Mozilla* Club Captain
LNMIIT, *Head of Developers* Group *HackerEarth*
*C.A*.@*GeeksforGeeks*, Interntheory, *Sub-Coordinator* Innovation, and
Incubation Center, Finance@*IEEE* LNMIIT
<https://github.com/Pratul1997>
  <https://twitter.com/PRATUL1997>