[Sugar-devel] GSoC Project Contribution

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Tue Feb 13 23:18:02 EST 2018

Three recent "beginner guides" also include;

1.  https://github.com/sugarlabs/sugar-docs/blob/master/src/how-can-i-help.md
by GitHub users pipix51, and quozl.

2.  https://github.com/sugarlabs/sugar-docs/blob/master/src/desktop-activity.md
by GitHub users Pro-Panda, and quozl.

3.  https://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Google_Code_In_2017/background by Wiki
users Llaske, Pikurasa, Walter, and Quozl.

Please make sure you include these in your work, and also deprecate
them where appropriate.

On Tue, Feb 13, 2018 at 07:27:36PM +0530, Pratul Kumar wrote:
> *
> Hello all,
> I am Pratul Kumar, I am second year undergraduate from LNM Institute of
> Information Technology, India.
>
> I have been part of Sugarlabs community and was one of the mentor for GCI this
> year.
> During my initial time it was bit difficult for me to set up projects because
> of the lack of beginner guide.
> I would like to make a beginner guide and work on the project " Making a
> Beginner Guide ".
> I have started observing Coala and other organisation New comer guide.
>
> I would like to take the opportunity to work and develop this project and
> contribute to Sugarlabs via this project.
>
> I wanted to start working on it, so I need guidance on how to draft the work
> for this project.
>
> Regards,
> Pratul kumarĀ

James Cameron