[Sugar-devel] GSOC - Code contribution

Rishabh Gupta rishu605 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 13 04:19:00 EST 2018

Hi everyone,

My name is Rishabh Gupta. I am a third year student of Birla Institute of
Technology, India.

I have gone through the ideas page of Sugar labs for this year of GSOC. I
would like to contribute to the project mentioned in the subject. I started
doing some work on the project and found out softwares like Pandoc which
make it easy to convert files between different markups. I did try to
convert some pages from mediawiki to markdown as well.

I am interested in contributing to Sugar labs via this project or any other
and I think this will also be a learning experience for me.

Can the mentors please guide me on how to proceed further.

Thank you,
Rishabh